Friday, March 1, 2013

ZALORA.COM.MY

This is not an advertise 
but I need to write some review for ZALORA.COM.MY for their good service

Few days ago, I receive an email from ZALORA,It's make my day..
ZALORA are having HOT DEAL OF THE DAY up to 85% which everything in RM18.88 or RM28.88

So I quickly go to the website and 'hunt' for pretty things
Finally I found this Shoebidoobar MaryJane Pump Heel 
which only cost me in rm18.88 plus rm5 super low delivery flat 
Total rm23.88
Note: ZALORA is happy to offer delivery anywhere in Malaysia on all orders! Delivery will be FREE for all orders of RM75 and above. A handling fee of RM5 will be charged for orders amounting to less than RM75 delivered to West Malaysia, a handling fee of RM10 will be charged for orders amounting to less than RM75 delivered to East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak).

First, You need to create an account and you will enjoy RM20 Voucher for First purchasing 
Second, Quick View the item, choose the size, and Buy It Now
Third, Check for your order and Proceed to Checkout
Four, Choose your payment method and double check with your shipping address
Lastly, Order confirmation and your will receive an order confirmation order mail to your e-mail

Any question you also may review
FAQ fr ZALORA


Review for myself :
Received the shoes box in good condition 
Pump heel are wrapping with the plastic to avoid the scratched 
Return Slip and Invoice Slip are prepared in case any problem
Heels are in good conditon,Perfect!


I'm super love with the new MaryJane Pump Heel now
Thank You, ZALORA.COM.MY

4 comments:

  1. omg i love this pair of shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...me too...caught my first slight

      Delete
  2. ur this post is really informative and useful, me is heading to zalora now, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...u r most welcome...hurry for their website

      Delete