Wednesday, August 15, 2012

20th birthday

Hey peeps, I'm officially 20 now..
Yesterday was my 20th birthday,fall at 14 Aug (August/Leo baby)
(sound old already, my age starting 2+...)

How is my celebration?
Em..simple,casual,happy,warm,exciting,appreciated...

Simple-Having a pre-celebration birthday dinner with my family
Casual-Non-invite friends or peoples for 20th birthdaycelebration
Happy-With family and planning my real birth-date held at kindergarten(which my working place)
Warm-Received a-lots of wishing from FB friends and members from Blog Lovers& Readers
Exciting-With my special order-Macaroon tower chocolate Cake
Appreciate- Daddy & Mummy treat me a luxurious dinner

12/08-Sunday having Pre-celebration with family at Raja Uda- Ah Keat Seafood restaurant

Let's photo says a thousand words
Macaroon-tower chocolate cake
rm150

#Photo of the day

We having luxurious seafood as our dinner
Lobster , shark-fin and etc





Lol,what the face that I had on the moment




 lol,I purposely Bring back my lobster to take photo with my cake




Can you spot my little puppy,he looking at me

Ready for singing& cutting my cake

Eating the macaroon-sweet



with family


14/08-Tuesday
Bringing some snacks and A big Tiramisu Birthday cake celebrate with all my teachers and students

Tiramisu cake


Group photo with boys and girls

 With teachers and kakak
 children singing birthday song for me


Best friend aka teacher


Tuesday night
having birthday celebration with bf and his relative
having dinner at Auto-City

# OOTD


One-piece leopard dress fr 29 fashion
clutch bag fr cotton on

#Photo of the day



Present for her 
Laces maxi-dress



That all for 20th birthday post
Happy belated birthday to myself

3 comments: