Monday, July 2, 2012

July Sunday

July Sunday yesterday went to Pg as mini trip-damn hot sunny day
Walking-walking at Kek Lok Si temple,then for Air Itam laksa and buy my favorite 
‘龙须糖’
It's really yummy
Saw the making of '龙须糖’ it's really tough to handle it-mean the technique 

1st-avenue as the next stop
Meet Grace Choong & Esther Zhen both take part in U Magazine Cover Boy & Girl Search  2012
but the results end both of them are not  in top 5...
so.....speechless....FOR the  results
by the way ,Grace choong you are the best




Sales are surrounding me but I no $$
so give up the sales item that attracted me especially at Cotton On and Charles & Keith
Cotton On I found it the item but all is not belong to my size,more are at L size above,what to do
and the platform also more are size 38 above,can't suit me..lol


Movie of the day
#Motorway
Make me nervous for the ending..don't how to describe but nice good movie






#Vampire Hunter
Always scared me..lol


I waiting for the next coming step-up 4 & the amazing spider man
It must be amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment