Wednesday, July 25, 2012

22 Sunday

Hey all...finally I had fight finish for my movie assignment
WTH..This make me dilemma in it
Since I have free time now, gonna to update my daily Sunday again
Lol..my blog will always blogging about my Sunday-end only


#ootd
-chopped moustache top - Dear Eiffel
-2 way-wear blue white stripe - Dear Eiffel
Dear Eiffel is running pre-stock, all price is affordable & valuable
-floral Daisy-tieband - order fr Cash Koo
It's just rm14.90 and you can be a fashionista like xia xue or qiu qiu
-Mustard Yellow platform flat fr Needs♥Wants♥Demands
I can help you pre-order it 
- Shoulder bag fr Charles & Keith
-Bracelet fr Forever 21
 lol..at 1st-avenue ladies washroom

#MOTD

The Dark Knight Rises
This gonna make you 'gan jiong' all the time
And you will always expect what is the next story should be

Found a cute new store at 1st-Avenue call- Stick Art
Is a store that selling ice-cream- rm6.90/ stick
em..just a normal ice-cream not really nice but you may attracted for the cute design


Meet Ice-a Malaysia local singer
photo fr grace
You cant expected she sing very very well...
love to heard her sound 


Lastly freebies get again fr MAGGI

FOR my mama 

AND myself

It's really yummy.....with the new 'perencah CILI LAZAT & KARI ORI'

Hurry to grab one

If you're one of the lucky first 3000 people to get the brand new MAGGI MI GORENG Kari Ori, who would you share it with? Get yours now! https://www.facebook.com/MaggiMalaysia/app_409730325712872

2 comments: