Friday, June 1, 2012

The new Ipad

Lil update for today
I want to Shout out Thx mama bought us the Ipad
Really really love you deep deep
Mama suddenly bought us the new Ipad without any reason
really touched but feel 'sakit hati' with her
Cause she bought 2 with 16gb white with wifi cost rm1599 and 
16gb white with wifi+4G cost rm1899

Before she bought it I decide to buy Ipad 2 is enough but she compare with the new Ipad,she feel that The new one is better..so I really really appreciate and I promise myself I will work hard and earn more $$ to let mama and papa enjoy the life

Not only mama paid for the gadgets,she also paid for the screen protectors and cover,but finally I decide to buy myself cause the cover not cheap lo per cover already cost rm100++

photo that I upload @ instagram for those peeps have instagram acc pls follow me @babychery92






#eldest didi with his the new Ipad



add more my #my xiaoguai after grooming at last Sunday
so cute,babe


That all for today,have a sweet TGIF
nuffnang please,tq


2 comments:

  1. ur mommy really really generous lo >< so blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...thx alot for praise my mama...

      Delete