Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Date with Julie's

Have you taste before Julie's biscuits?
If not hurry up and buy it..

Back to my A date with Julie's 
 that can win the cash together with Julie’s Limited Edition Laptop Bag and products
I hope I'm the lucky one

Went to Kelantan & Terengganu last Friday (as 2days 1 night trip)with mama,bro, and grandma cause we never went before
Took bus around 8 hrs to reached our destination
During the free hrs beside than watching outside view,facebooking,twittering and what can you do when you feel hungry or 'mouth itchy'?!
Is 'chewing' Julie's biscuits
Julie's Peanut Butter Sandwich always my 1st choice when during vacation or attend my classes
Which is full of peanut butter taste that can melt my heart with Julie's compare with other brand

While viewing the outside view with my favorite Julie's Peanut Butter Sandwich


That why I'm big love with Julie's,'She is the one know my taste'






For those have view my blog,please submit your A Date with Julie's maybe you are the lucky 1..
more details pls view

No comments:

Post a Comment