Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello Kitty Princess Room

Now I'm gonna to show you that make me satisfied a lot at my princess bedroom
Most of my friends know I getting a new house by this year and I moved it at this Jan
you may read back

Guess what??
Is Hello Kitty everywhere
first I will let's the photo do some talking

I stick full of ribbon and Hello Kitty at my L-shape white wall

 


 stick some Kitty Head at upper-switch and door



 Few ribbon and Kitty at my make-up slide-board
please ignore me

 、




Additional cute smiling face at my T-bowl


 Lovely white flower at my side-window


 Additional flower for my wardrobe that accidentally make lil dirty by me






Interest?!
Where to purchase??
Please add here @
and they are having courier service to everywhere,you also can enjoy special discount
when you are purchase at xx price

Looking for other wall sticker,don't worry they're having over 100 types of sticker that can let you choose
Hurry up for your new look at your house or room

No comments:

Post a Comment