Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Facial at DEAU MIST(beauty century)


Just coming back from facial center,can you spot my scars after been extrusioned my black/white head by beautician..

OH ya almost forgot to tell you all now they are doing the promotion but unfortunately until this end of month only,that mean left 3 days..

Only rm27 I having a facial include moisture mask ( 1st trial)
additional rm15(worth rm300) I having a eyes treatment to reduce puffy eye N dark circle
Finally I got a small free-gift from them
~kiss-magic lipgloss(8ml) rm118
~Dr Nano+LABCEL plantago serum & green tea serum(3ml) rm65/each
~Deau mist cosmetic bag

So hurry up go to your nearest center
Sungai Petani(Lagenda height)
Mid Valley
Sunway
USJ Taipan
Tropicana city mall
OUG
Bukit tinggi Klang
Kajang
Kepong
Sri Hartamas

No comments:

Post a Comment