Friday, August 26, 2011

Eumora

While having a EUMORA seminal at Vistana Hotel with friends yesterday till 12 mid-night then went to pub-D'aver having some alcohol drink till 3am i only sleep.Wake up 8:30am in the morning,damn sleepy until right now..OK,skip for my nonsense..


I bought a promotion package cost rm499:
1box of eumora bar soap x4
1 peurafirm :breast enhancer 60g
1box of fibrena: detox drink x10













So at retails market :
1 box of eumora x4 bar (cost rm380) 1 bar (cost rm96)
1 peurafirm (cost rm360)
1box of fibrena (cost rm360)
Total up:rm1080


but i only use rm499 to bought this all,so guys who had been reading my blog N interest just give me a comment or email me at:chery1408@hotmail.com
N it will make you earning money,so hurry up..


For more detail please log in to: www.esabee.biz(this is the real website)& www.eumoramiracleshop.com(this was the fake website,people was copying
>Please be careful for the fake product,find real contact me..

No comments:

Post a Comment