Monday, August 16, 2010

14/8 night,happy birthday miss teacher amy

1st,y call teacher amy??
cuz dear gv me this name(almost 1 year)so my children all call me
TEACHER AMY..

this night me & family went out 4 celebrated my birthday at a restaurant...
finished our meals den starting celebrated 4 me..

this was my cake


nice right?heart shape n pink colour 1...thx my aunt...



still got alot of photo in the camera so upload next time...
Finish celebrating,we all went to gurney drive..
at there so high..haha
eat alot this night...

Also got took some photo with phone but
still got some inside camera..



doing what??


with my cousin sis..





our shadow...



So 1am we all reached home,quite late already..
Finally happy birthday to miss teacher amy...
thx 4 my parents all celebrated my 18th birthday...
LOVE U ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment