Tuesday, July 13, 2010

clubbing(maple gold)

hey girls,almost 2 months i didnt update my blog ready...
haha...cause lazy lo,dont no what to say...

Last saturday(10/7)went clubbing again...wakaka..
with my cousin bro,his girlfren n frens...
i'm the youngest 1(not yet 18)
until 5am i went back home...
what a terrible night for me...

Cause last few time i went to clubbing at least 2/3 am i back home...
so that day was over sleeping time already...

SHORT HAIR STYLE



Finally i having a new hair style lo...
short hair now..
no photo cause no cable for me will be upload next time..

still got 1 month my birthday will reach..
so at that time i totally 18years old...
haha...(excited??getting old already)


This saturday i will joining my new course lo...
nail art course at NAIL HAVEN ..
cause finish my stewardess course almost 3 months already...
feel excited for this although
i know how to do all about nail...


see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment